RSS Feeds on Bloglines
Were you able to successfully set up your RSS feed? If not, where did you run into problems? If you were successful, does this make information-gathering more convenient for you?
Yes, I was successful in setting up a Bloglines account and subscribing to some RSS feeds (or Real Simple Syndication) through Bloglines. Then I went to Food TV and clicked on RSS to find the url for them. Then I copied the url and pasted it into the Add spot on Bloglines. It was all very simple.
The idea of keeping on top of information that you want is great. I am a little overloaded with accounts to check at this point. I think the idea of having the feeds come right to your computer (like my coworker has with her Mac) would be great. She can click on her mail icon located on her computer dashboard and receive all of her feeds there. I think I will try to add a feed at home. Even though my PC with Windows XP doesn't have a dashboard, I hope that this will be simpler than checking another external site with my account there.
Labels: Bloglines, Real Simple Syndication, RSS Feeds


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home